FREE CROSS STITCH PATTERNS: RAINBOWS – WITH AND WITHOUT BACK STITCH
Hi, as we’re all in love with rainbows at the minute I thought I’d give you all the chance to stitch one for free – for your windows or as a gift for someone special. The design comes both with and without back stitch.
Both Designs measure approximately 6″ x 4″ or 16.5 cm x 10.5 cm
9 colours used
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* 1 PDF Cross stitch chart – Black and White Symbols with back stitch
* 1 PDF Cross stitch chart – Black and White Symbols no back stitch
* 1 PDF Cross stitch chart – Coloured Blocks and Symbols with back stitch
* 1 PDF Cross stitch chart – Coloured Blocks and Symbols no back stitch
* A Thread Colour Key for each style of chart – with DMC thread suggestions
* 1 Finished Photo of the completed design so you can see it finished
Beginner upwards. This pattern only uses whole stitches and back stitch in one colour.
Our products are created and intended for customers to use to enjoy stitching our charts for themselves or for gifts. As this is a free chart to honour all our NHS and Key workers, I’m happy for you to sell your finished cross stitch work but only to raise money for charity. See all our other designs by clicking on the shop below.
The Little Stitchery UK is the new home for our cross stitch designs. LOTV founder Laila has personally charted up a lovely selection of cross stitch designs for you to stitch and sew! We have a range of adorable watercolour animals, some extra large gorgeous Florida designs by Ellen Negley, some super cute Lili of the Valley charts from fairies to bears to elephants and mice, some fab zodiac pictures, and also some wonderful sweet rabbits by Lisa Glanz. We now have 90 designs for you to choose from.
If you want to sign up to a cross stitch newsletter, please email us below and say you want to join the cross stitch list.